- Organization: Elsevier
- Disciplines: Earth Science, Chemistry,Life Science, Engineering
- Subdisciplines: Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry,Biotechnology, Energy
- Event type: Conference
- Venue: Beurs World Trade Centre
- Contact event organizer
- Visit event website
Eco-Bio 2016 will highlight the latest research and innovation towards developing industrially viable, safe and ecologically friendly biobased (renewable biological sources) solutions to build a sustainable society.
This conference will be a first of its kind and will highlight the emergence of the research and innovation field, where we are today and what needs to be done to develop an economically feasible biobased future. The conference will be a platform to further the discussions on this highly societal relevant topic.
It will bring together all concerned with the biobased economy to review industrial, academic, environment and societal approaches.
Topics will include;
• Industrial biotechnology
• Environmental biotechnology
• Fundamental research in biobased economy
• Sustainability and biobased economy
• Innovation in biobased economy
EcoBio 2016: Challenges in Building a Sustainable Biobased Economy
6–9 March 2016 | Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Abstract submission11 September 2015
- Early bird registration11 December 2015